I come to this work from a place of humility and gratitude. I am honoured to be a part of people’s lives and learn the incredible stories that make us who we are. My approach to counselling is to encourage wellness, safety, and liberation. As a queer cis woman, I approach this work with the goal of creating a space of safety and healing. Using a harm reductionist lens, I have worked alongside people that use substances for the last six years during the drug toxicity crisis. I have a passion for supporting people to navigate their lives with the recognition of systems of oppression, shame, and stigma.
I am always working towards allyship and gratefully acknowledge as an uninvited white settler, I reside on the unceded and traditional territories of the Katzie and Kwantlen Nations.
Areas of Practice
Education & Professional Registrations
· British Columbia College of Social Workers, Registration #14334
· Masters of Social Work (MSW), University of Victoria
· Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work (BSW), University of the Fraser Valley
· Foundations of Narrative Therapy
· Applied Skills for Narrative Practice
I'm passionate about....