Join Our Team
Our guiding practice values are: work hard, live well; you can sit with us;better than yesterday; plan to succeed; we are servant leaders; we choose joy. Find out more about our Team core values…
Eterna Counselling & Wellness Inc. –MSW, RSW/RCC (Abbotsford)
We are growing and are looking for a passionate clinician to join our team. We are actively seeking skilled RSW/RCC Therapists to join our dynamic team in Abbotsford. The successful candidate will work with individuals, families and couples on a part time basis – evenings and/or weekends.
- Great team environment.
- A beautiful office space, fully equipped with quality furnishings, and refreshments in the waiting room.
- Innovative social work team that provides excellence to all our services.
- Monthly clinical group supervision.
- A fair remuneration package based on education and experience (this is an employee structure and remuneration is on an hourly basis).
Requirements & qualifications:
- Masters Level graduate degree preferably in Social Work or a BSW with a Master’s in Counselling.
- Eligibility for registration with the BC Association of Clinical Counselors and BC College of Social Workers & proof of registration with regulatory body.
- Completion of Narrative Therapy Foundations (Level 1) a strong asset.
- Thorough knowledge of Narrative Therapy, Solution Focussed Therapy, Multi Systemic Family Therapy, and other therapeutic modalities.
- Strong grounding in theoretical framework to your clinical work.
- Demonstrated experience working with individuals, families and couples presenting with a variety of issues; including mental health problems, addictions, trauma, abuse, domestic violence, etc.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a clinical setting a strong asset.
- Demonstrated skills in communication, organization and establishing collaborative working relationships with clients and other professionals.
- Current professional liability and criminal records check required.
- Ability to work during evenings and/or weekends.
What we are looking for:
- Counselors who are passionate and committed to their work.
- Post graduate degree experience is preferred, but new graduates will be considered.
- Experience and desire to work with couple’s will be given preference.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
- Self-motivated and ability to take initiative.
Please send resume and cover letter outlining your areas of practice, experience, what you bring to our team, your counselling philosophy and preferred hours of work in word or PDF format only to email@example.com