I imagine that we’re all emerging from our homes with our grey hair showing, some new stress lines around our eyes and a thirst to get some sort of ‘normal’ back into our everyday lives. We’re right there with you!
This pandemic has uprooted all of our lives and will forever change how we go about our days. It’s been stressful, hard, boring and lonely for many of us and we’re looking forward to having some freedoms to go out into the world so that we can feel less isolated and more connected.
As we begin entering into Phase 2 Safety Plan, we’ve had to make some adjustments to ensure that we’re meeting the Health and WorkSafe standards for the prevention of covid-19. Our main goal is to keep our team and our clients safe and healthy as we navigate these new and challenging times.
Here are some of the changes:
- We will begin in-person counselling sessions on May 25th
- We will continue to offer Telehealth and phone counselling sessions to anyone who would prefer to access support through our wonderful technology
- We’ve made changes to our teams’ schedule so that all client appointments will be staggered preventing too many people from being in the waiting room. We also have a conference room that acts as a second waiting room to provide appropriate physical distancing.
- Hand sanitizer is available as you enter our office, in the waiting room and in each counselling office.
- As always, we have accessible bathrooms so that you can wash your hands upon entry to our space.
- We’ve implemented a direct billing system to provide contactless payment options.
- Our office disinfectant policy has changed – we will be cleaning all high traffic surfaces hourly.
These are unprecedented times and we’re all trying to navigate the ‘new normal’ as best as we can. We will make changes as times goes on and welcome your feedback. Our mission has been to provide a safe and welcoming space and we will continue to do so within the new health protocols.
If you have any flu-like symptoms and have an upcoming appointment, we ask that you call our office as soon as possible.
We look forward to seeing you soon and appreciate your support, encouragement and ongoing engagement!